On my journey of eating healthy, I came across Aimee Song's Song of Style Blog and this amazing recipe for her Raw Bars. These are so easy to make and packed with so many "goodness" ingredients, I always feel so proud of myself after making them, and even better after eating them. You could just google the recipe but for everyone's ease here is the recipe below. You can also click the picture to see Aimee's You Tube Channel Episode for these great treats.
* 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
* 1 cup of quick Oats
* 12 Dates
* 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
* 4 tbsp. Chia Seeds
*Salt & Pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
2) Mix the oats, chia seeds and coconut oil together in a bowl, evenly coating the granola mixture with the oil. Spread on the parchment paper.
3) Bake for 15 minutes, stir, and then bake for 15 minutes more, or until golden brown.
4) Let cool for five to ten minutes.
5) To create the bars, mix the warm granola with the chopped dates in a large bowl and stir with a large wooden spoon, cutting the mixture together until it is completely combined.
6) Line a glass dish with parchment paper, and evenly press the date and granola mix into the prepared dish. Sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
7) Cover the top with plastic wrap, and freeze the bars for two to three hours.
8) Slice and serve.
9) To store, wrap the bars in parchment paper and store in the refrigerator
Copyright © 2020 Skin City NYC - All Rights Reserved.
Created by SkincityNYC